May 21, 2010

and there are storms we can not weather.

Summer's here! it's been crazy hot for a week or so. i'm not a summer person and i'm already waiting for autumn to come. but, it's still been pretty nice. i bought a bike! yay.. and then it broke. just my luck. the chain broke and today i took it back to the store, hope to get it back next week. i had this plan to take lot of pictures this summer, and ride my bike to places i've never been to. and share my "crazy" andventures with you. so stay tuned.

i've been rather busy, work work work. tomorrow i'll work til 7pm, at least. got a wedding to shoot. but can't complain, i'm loving every minute of it. anyway, random update, i always say i'll try to update more, then i never do, cause my life is rather boring. last week i watched the whole 1st season of Community. that's how interesting my life is. well anyway, i did make a mix-cd for a dear penpal of mine, and it turned out like this;

Okay i hope you're having as much fun with life as i am right now. hope sun is shining. thanks for reading, love you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments feed my blog, so thanks for the supper! :>